Anxiety Hypnotherapy London
Everyone experiences anxiety at some point in their life. Be it blushing before a public speech, feeling shaky at the prospect of upsetting news, or getting butterflies before a first date.
However, you may feel that your anxiety prevents you from living your life to the fullest and want to know if anxiety hypnotherapy can help you.
Your feelings of nerves are from the human body’s evolutionary response of ‘fight or flight’ mode. Our sympathetic nervous system can get fired up, causing various physical reactions such as:
- Accelerated heart rate
- Flushing of the skin
- Slowing of digestion
With contemporary life putting your mind and body under increasing stress and pressure, you may find the ‘fight or flight’ mode being activated at even the smallest trigger, leaving you emotionally and physically exhausted and tense.
If you are suffering from frequent panic attacks, social anxiety, or general, free-floating anxiety, it can feel as though your emotions and reactions to certain situations are beyond your control.
Hypnosis for anxiety can help you by working with your subconscious mind to address the root cause of your emotions. Hypnotherapy can give you a new found confidence and ability to handle your feelings in a more controlled and relaxed manner. It can be your first step to a calmer, happier life free from anxiety and panic attacks.
Expert practitioners will employ a variety of techniques, including behavioural exercises and anxiety hypnotherapy, to help you to overcome these emotions naturally, using the power of your own mind to form new habits and beliefs.
Top Five Benefits of Anxiety Hypnotherapy
1. No drugs or medicine needed. Unlike many chemical interventions for emotional health issues such as anxiety, with hypnotherapy you do not have any side effects, meaning the treatment process is comfortable and natural.
2. Overcoming your anxiety and panic attacks means you will be healthier in mind and body. Feeling tense and stressed all the time not only leaves you emotionally drained, but physically exhausted. Anxiety hypnotherapy can help you to feel better in all aspects of your being.
3. You may have noticed yourself isolating yourself as a result of your anxiety, withdrawing from the world and pushing away loved ones or new social opportunities. Seeking anxiety hypnosis treatment at our Harley Street hypnotherapy clinic could help you mend and strengthen damaged or strained interpersonal relationships.
4. Whilst in the past busy, crowded areas such as bars, theatres or restaurants may have filled you with dread, booking in an anxiety hypnotherapy session puts you in the best position possible to reclaim these spaces confidently.
5. Find love for life again. Rather than shying away from the opportunities life presents you, such as an interesting job or promotion, a love interest, or exciting new hobby, a life without anxiety means embracing all that life offers you.
Hypnotherapy can help with a number of anxiety related problems and issues. Please click on the links below to explore further: