Hypnotherapy Weight Loss
If you have been on diets in the past you will know that the majority of the time they simply do not work. As soon as the diet’s end date arrives, bad eating habits resume and the weight piles back on.
Many individuals spend years of their life battling weight problems, yo-yo dieting and resorting to unhealthy measures to shed the pounds, before finally finding weight loss hypnosis and discovering the benefits of working with the subconscious mind to achieve their goals.
Here at Advanced Hypnosis London, the experts at our Harley Street hypnotherapy clinic understand that managing your weight is about so much more than simply the amount of food you consume and how much you exercise. The key to weight loss is treating WHY you eat as well as what you eat.
The most effective and lasting way to treat an unhealthy relationship with food, and to ensure consistent and sustainable weight loss, is to treat the psychological and emotional attachments formed between your subconscious mind and the foods you consume.
A New, Healthy Relationship With Food
Certain behaviours can develop over time, becoming habits that are difficult to overcome or change. The relationship with food can progress from one of nourishment and fuel, to an emotional and mental attachment that causes us to indulge in too much food, or the wrong types of food.
If you feel you have developed some unhealthy eating behaviour you may notice that you:
- eat everything on your plate even if you are not hungry
- eat when you are bored or lonely
- eat when you are miserable
- eat excessively to reward yourself
By employing advanced hypnotherapy techniques, local London hypnotherapists help you retrain your mind and develop new, healthy behaviours. Visiting our Harley Street hypnotherapy clinic, you can be safe in the knowledge that your treatment is tailored to you and your needs.
With weight loss hypnosis the Advanced Hypnosis London hypnotherapists are able to make essential changes to your relationship with food. Finally be free of your comfort eating, sugar dependency, and unhealthy snacking behaviours, and take your first steps towards achieving life as a happier, slimmer and healthier individual.
Top 5 Benefits of Weight Loss Hypnosis
1. No more difficult diets that leave you tired, hungry and craving junk food. By treating your relationship with food on a deeper level, losing weight with hypnotherapy will be more comfortable and natural than you have experienced before.
2. Losing weight means a healthier mind and body. Experience life anew as you have more energy and feel revitalised. Lower you risk of heart disease, diabetes and certain types of cancer.
3. Perhaps you bought a dress months ago that still has the label attached, or have been embarrassed to wear your swimming trunks on holiday. Shedding those extra pounds could mean boosting your self-esteem too, giving you a renewed self-confidence that everyone will notice.
4. Cutting out processed food and eating a diet rich in good, natural foods such a fresh fruit and vegetables means that not only will your insides be healthier but so will your exterior. Ensuring your body gets all the vitamins and minerals it needs means healthier nails and hair, as well as brighter eyes and skin!
5. Being overweight can affect your hormones, meaning that not only is sex drive influenced by how you feel about your body on the outside, but also by its inner workings. Losing weight will not only improve your confidence, but will help bring your hormones back into balance, improving your libido.
What People Are Saying
* Results and techniques used may vary for each individual client.
This programme is available as a 2-Session Package (£495.00 inc. VAT) at our Harley Street clinic, incorporating our Advanced Hypnosis approach and unique Neurosphere® technology. This includes a 1.5-hour Breakthrough Session (£295) and 1-hour follow-up session (£200), scheduled at time of booking and usually attended 14-21 days after the first.
Post-session tools and guidance are provided, designed to support your positive progress. The more these are engaged with, usually the better the results. Additional sessions, if required, last 1 hour and cost £200.00 (inc. VAT).
To enquire or make a booking please call us on 0207 125 0074 or book online.